Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome!


Over the past few months I've had the chance to spend quite a bit of time reading other people's blogs and have been captivated by their stories and impressed by the sense of community that seems to exist between bloggers and their readers who are often also bloggers themselves. Most of all, I have been inspired by the creativity of people writing about their sewing, quilting and crafting projects. It's actually encouraged me to get back into sewing and crafting myself, something that I love to do, but that I have neglected in recent years. The enjoyment I've gained from reading others' blogs has also made me think it might be fun to create my own blog, somewhere I can record what I'm thinking, doing and creating - so here it is! As you may have guessed from the title of my blog, my name is Peta and yes, I do love Paris. I also love chocolate (a little too much!!) and as I've already mentioned I love crafting so I'm thinking that this blog will give me a chance to share some of these things with you. 


So to begin, I'd like to share a photo of one of my favourite places in Paris - it's actually a garden at the rear of Notre Dame. I've been lucky enough to visit Paris a few times, and on each visit I have really treasured spending time in this tranquil space admiring the architecture of the cathedral in front of me as well as the peacefulness of the garden itself...


No comments:

Post a Comment