Monday, October 25, 2010

Lace, ribbon, trims and more...


Ok, so I've been a little distracted from quilt making (and blogging) over the past few days - the sunshine and warm weather has been so lovely, making the beach pretty hard to resist (maybe I should have called this blog 'Peta loves the beach'!!) The quilt is progressing slowly though and I should have pictures of the quilt top to show you soon. In the meantime, aren't these trims truly gorgeous!!


I went to Mum's for a sewing day and although we didn't do much sewing, it was so much fun admiring all the beautiful ribbons and ric rac, lace and other trims that Mum has in her collection. I'm looking forward to another sewing day soon so that we can make some cute little bags and maybe a summer dress or two trimmed with some of these precious finds.



Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment